WHAT IS REIKI?
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."
Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect.
"Reiki not only heals diseases, but also amplifies innate ablities, balances the spirit, males the body healthy, and thus helps achieve happiness."
- Stress reduction and relaxation.
- Bring about inner peace and harmony.
- Offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow.
- Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness.
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions.
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.